Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bom Chicka Wah Wahs

I never got a chance to blog on the Bom Chicka Wah Wahs so now I am going to give my opinions on the advertisement. The promotion is used to get people (mostly men) to buy Axe products. The promotion is obviously targeted towards men. When I first saw one of the advertisements in class, I laughed. I thought it was really funny and not sexy at all. I am interested to know who wanted to buy Axe products after seeing the advertisement.

It seems like all advertisements for men’s products are starting to have women dressed in barely anything in them. This sends out a poor message to men around the world because the women in these advertisements seem “easy” and all “fun.” All women are not like this and this is what the media world is making it seem like. Hopefully, this can be a phase and slowly we can come up with more catchy advertisements without having half-naked women in them.

No comments: